In response to the OSGeo board approving a Contribution License agreement for the foundation an update to the GeoTools developers guide was in order:
- Contributors (GeoTools Developers Guide)
- Comitters (GeoTools Developers Guide)
Thanks to Frank and Andrea for the review of these pages. It is my hope that having a contribution license available at the foundation level will help projects going through incubation. The documents themselves are a straight up port of the Apache Contribution licenses.
I also found "yet another page" predating our move to github:
- Creating your own Module (GeoTools Developers Guide)
The recent publication of GeoServer Beginner's Guide made for a great read, and a few links:
- GeoServer (Website): updated to show off the book cover and link to the publishers website
- GeoServer Beginner's Guide (LISAsoft): my review is published on the Company website.
Thank's Packt Publishing for promoting open source and Stefano Iacovella, Brian Youngblood for a handy intro.
Java Projects for Engineering Students
for CSE 2020
Training in Chennai
If you're preserving your website by making use of a website contractor, this will certainly obtain made complex actually quick. With WordPress, there are styles as well as plugins like typeform alternative offered that take the uncertainty and also aggravation out of developing your internet site for mobile phones.
Post a Comment