In response to the OSGeo board approving a Contribution License agreement for the foundation an update to the GeoTools developers guide was in order:
- Contributors (GeoTools Developers Guide)
- Comitters (GeoTools Developers Guide)
Thanks to Frank and Andrea for the review of these pages. It is my hope that having a contribution license available at the foundation level will help projects going through incubation. The documents themselves are a straight up port of the Apache Contribution licenses.
I also found "yet another page" predating our move to github:
- Creating your own Module (GeoTools Developers Guide)
The recent publication of GeoServer Beginner's Guide made for a great read, and a few links:
- GeoServer (Website): updated to show off the book cover and link to the publishers website
- GeoServer Beginner's Guide (LISAsoft): my review is published on the Company website.
Thank's Packt Publishing for promoting open source and Stefano Iacovella, Brian Youngblood for a handy intro.