Thanks to the organizers for a great event. I really appreciated the chance to promote open source and share the work being done for the new OSGeo website:
- Understand the Flexibility of Open Source exploring context of this boundless blog post
- OSGeo Branding and Website Reboot based on OSGeo blog updates for july, june, may, april
- State of GeoServer 2.12 with Andrea Aime
- Incubation Orientation part of a topic talk on Sustainability of OSGeo projects that included an important talk from Massimiliano Cannata and Jeff McKenna on the performance of OSGeo
- I have foss4ge pictures on flickr, also added to foss4g europe group.
I had three highlights to share:
- Catching up with Marc Vloemans and seeing the community enjoying the new branding that everyone has worked so hard on.
- The code sprint where the enthusiasm was brought into action: with Nicolas Roelandt stepping in to help on content collection forms when I was getting overwhelmed, along with Astrid, Luca, Venka taking on review of the printed materials.
- Having a chance to work through design decisions with Andrea and outline the relationship between JAI-EXT project and the Raster Processing Engine.
Thanks to Boundless for giving me an opportunity attend and speak at this community event.